Field Quality Coordinator
Schefferville, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
GreyRock mining, a division of The Municipal Group of Companies is currently seeking Field Quality Coordinators for its Schefferville mining operations. With this in mind, GreyRock is seeking a determined, skilled individual for one of the largest mining projects in Atlantic Canada.
This position, based in Schefferville, will work on a rotational basis of 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off. The successful incumbent will be responsible for overseeing the following;
- Assisting the Quality Control Manager in inspecting concrete placement, fill placement and steel erection
- Assisting with inspection and testing of plans
- 3+ years experience in the construction industry
- Excellent communication and written skills are a must
- Good problem solving skills
A comprehensive pension and benefits package is offered with this position and all accommodations on site are provided.